Thursday, March 24, 2016

4 years eh???

Yeah, I know, it's been a while... A lot has happened, which I'll get into in later posts. I'm learning how to do all of this from my phone role listening to Scenario while at a coffee shop downtown.
Maybe a reintroduction is necessary, my name is Billy Worthy Jr. I'm 33 now and married. A lot has happened, but I'm still here, which is a good thing. I'm still trying to figure this whole thing out, so sorry if some of my posts are filled with the frustration of a wanderer. I'm close though, I swear I am!
So I guess, since I'm back, let me know what you would like for me to discuss. What would you like for me to spend my time doing on this page? I'll probably be a lot more active since I can do this from my phone, so hopefully I'll be able to engage a little more as well.

Take care, peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment